Canton/ Stark County TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

xusmarine1979

Yeah, for the parks and building maint TG's I pretty much came up with the same thing, along with the testing channels they've been using. The other channel they've been using is 32016 and it's digital.

w8jkc

Just a heads up to keep an ear open on 19696, had a buddy text me while I was at work saying that he heard "louisville chief 1 testing" and several test tone outs.

It is probably gonna be Louisville FD 1 when they go full 800 on the 1st of July.

If anyone else can confirm this, as I didn't hear it...

w8jkc

Ok Scott, and thanks again for texting me the info on 19696...

So far I have the following info to submit to the RR DB:

19696 - (Digital) Louisville FD 1
20016 - (Digital) Louisville FD 2
41264 - (Analog) Canton City Parks Dept.

I will go ahead and submit these now....

Please reply to this thread if you hear anything else on any of the new/unknown talkgroups in my list back on page 1 so we can identify and add these to the RR DB..

Thanks,

Last edited:

w8jkc

Just an FYI for those watching this thread.

I just heard Radio Repair at CanComm on TG 17904 and they referred to it as East Canton PD 1.

So as it stands right now, following normal channel and TG plans here is what I am guessing at:

TG 17840 - Digital - Louisville PD 1 - Dispatch (not confirmed)
TG 17872 - Digital - Louisville PD 2 - TAC/OPS (not confirmed)
TG 17904 - Digital - East Canton PD 1 - Dispatch (confirmed)
TG 17936 - Digital - East Canton PD 2 - TAC/OPS (not confirmed)

Someone needs to confirm the other three TG's before I can submit them to the DB...

Thanks,

w8jkc

Just heard Affinity Medical Center doing radio checks with Mercy Medical Center, Alliance Community Hospital, Aultman Hospital, and Heartland Behavioral Heatlh on 20848. It's digital... This may be a new one that is being set up for Hospital to Hospital, EMS to Hospital, etc...

We will have to keep an ear open on this one too...

xusmarine1979

Just heard Affinity Medical Center doing radio checks with Mercy Medical Center, Alliance Community Hospital, Aultman Hospital, and Heartland Behavioral Heatlh on 20848. It's digital... This may be a new one that is being set up for Hospital to Hospital, EMS to Hospital, etc...

We will have to keep an ear open on this one too...

I heard this one too, but couldn't get to the radio in time to save it.

jerk

I heard this one too, but couldn't get to the radio in time to save it.

It's kind of a pain, but create another system with a long delay 3-5 seconds when you want to search, and use the regular system when you just want to scan. On my search limits I have a longer delay (3 seconds), when scanning I keep it about 1 second.

w8jkc

Just heard CanComm on the Louisville FD 1 TG send out a tone, and say "Canton Control to Louisville Fire, be advised we are now operating on 800 Mhz."...

So it looks like they made the switch earlier than expected (July 1st)...

Also heard East Canton PD units 72x and 717 on East Canton PD 1 and Canton PD 3 TG's calling CanComm with normal traffic ("Unit 72x will be in car 1, unit 717 will be on patrol in car 2") so it looks like they made the switch today also...

Still have yet to hear anything from Louisville PD though...

Edit: Also heard CanComm dispatch the Louisville Medic on Louisville FD 1 for a squad call...

Last edited:

Nasby

Ha! Louisville PD with encryption. What a joke. I'm so sure they have major crimes and investigations there that require sensitive info to be encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.