Canton Twp FD MARCS P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
Just heard Canton Township FD ask cencomm to acknowledge their transmissions on the MARCS radio. If anyone has their scanner in search mode for MARCS P25 Canton tower, please note their talkgroup. I have mine in scan mode for my feed and cannot change it right now.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
Today cencomm was toning out Canton Township FD on their UHF 453.5250 and then dispatching the call on MARCS P25, Canton tower. Talkgroup was 45000.

I will get it updsted to my feed tomorrow.

jgeitgey

Premium Subscriber
My scanner is in search mode for the MARCS P25 Canton system and I'm listening. I'll let you know what I hear.

jgeitgey

Premium Subscriber
Today I heard Canton Twp FD working a command along the Nimishillen creek at North Industry alerting people of the flood warning. Talkgroup was 45004.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
You guys need to figure that out. I'd expect [thinking logically] that 45000 would be a countywide or areawide talkgroup and that 45004 would be an individiual agency.

I remember somebody originally said 45000 was Cencomm and so it was labeled as such in the dB . Then a submission was made stating that 45000 was Canton Twp FD. Now there is question whether Canton Twp FD might be on 45004.

Please do keep listening and try to pinpoint positively what traffic is on each of those talkgroups, 45000 and 45004.

I'm not picking on you Stephen -- It's just easier to quote one person and so I quoted the last one who posted heh.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

fpo701

OH DB Admin
Database Admin
I added 45004 based on a submission from another user. All we know now is it is channel 2. Hopefully, someone calls it out over the air and the talkgroup's name can be improved.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
I added 45004 based on a submission from another user. All we know now is it is channel 2. Hopefully, someone calls it out over the air and the talkgroup's name can be improved.

Thanks, I think we have it correct. They are currently simulcasting dispatching of calls on 45000 and UHF and operations continue on 45000. We will continue listening for confirmation of a name for 45004.

Status
Not open for further replies.