Canton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portable14

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Can someone please tell me what county Canton New York is in? I'm an out of stater and I'm taking a trip up there.

Thanks.

Portable14

Banned
Thanks, I just got out of work (Earlier post was made on a break), So I'm going to load up my BCD396T, Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should put in there?

radionerd13669

Useless Contributor
Most of all coms are on vhf anolog.There are a few uhf freqs for the med channels how ever they are never used.You will be fine with just a simple scanner.....

Sheriff 155.115
Fire/EMS Disp 154.355

studgeman

Premium Subscriber
if you want to have some real fun, go for some stuff in Ontario, and dont forget border and Immigration!

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
Yea, there's alot of that too, only it's all P25 now, but the 396 should be able to listen to that.

Portable14

Banned
Well, I'm back from my trip up there, I put in all the conventional analog stuff and didn't really hear much, Even with close call on and the cops 2 car lengths behind me for about 10 minutes, Although that was in Mass, I bet they were running the plate via MDT.

warrior420

What kind of border and immigration frequencies do you guys have? Only ones ive heard are encrypted :( . Also do anyone have CAP frequencies for NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.