CAP 148.125 Repeater active

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxwarn285

Started hearing CAP comms @ 2115 in analog mode with some Digitalt/data mixed in and they are mentioning incident command, Mission numbers and tracking around the area of Waverley. Not sure if it's a drill or real. Still active as of 2132.

ecps92

What PL/NAC ??
Each Repeater has it's own PL/NAC Codes...

Started hearing CAP comms @ 2115 in analog mode with some Digitalt/data mixed in and they are mentioning incident command, Mission numbers and tracking around the area of Waverley. Not sure if it's a drill or real. Still active as of 2132.

wxwarn285

I heard the digital type signals on the pro197, but with bad reception, so I then switched to my 2 meter mobile which cannot read NACs and PLs unless you search. One of the ground stations kept repeating "can you hear me on the Nashville repeater" I have not heard of any related news, so I guess it was just an exercise.

ecps92

if Nashville that is R-25 and uses 107.2 / $430

CAP is used regularly to track down ELTs, many are accidental activations and generally no News would be found.
I heard the digital type signals on the pro197, but with bad reception, so I then switched to my 2 meter mobile which cannot read NACs and PLs unless you search. One of the ground stations kept repeating "can you hear me on the Nashville repeater" I have not heard of any related news, so I guess it was just an exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.