Capabilities of BR330T

Status
Not open for further replies.

WouffHong

Just curious as my ancient PRO 94 is aging rapidly..

CAN the BR330T USB port/output be used with the default RR streaming software to stream the TAGS or frequencies as other Uniden Scanners do??

Tnx es 73..

Tom_in_GA

N8IAA

Just curious as my ancient PRO 94 is aging rapidly..

CAN the BR330T USB port/output be used with the default RR streaming software to stream the TAGS or frequencies as other Uniden Scanners do??

Tnx es 73..

Tom_in_GA

Don't see why it wouldn't, Tom. Just out of curiousity, what is a TAGS?
Larry

bama9999

I may well be wrong, but I believe that he is referring to the alpha-tags, which can be seen when streaming with certain scanners.

WouffHong

Tags from 330T

Don't see why it wouldn't, Tom. Just out of curiousity, what is a TAGS?
Larry

Hi, larry - Tags are a name sometimes used for the name OF the channel itself like "Boston EMS" instead of "155.34" :)

I capitalized it only for emphasis, not as an acronym.. :)

NOT sure if the 330T WOULD have RR-Stream Software Tag compatibility as the 996T and 396T do

Tom

Last edited:

WouffHong

radioFeed

Tom, take a look at ProScan and RadioFeed...

ProScan

best regards..Mike

RR Feed aspect looks interesting, but "directions" for setting it up available - beyond basics. :) - Also might run a limited local feed off-RR for our Vol FD group an not sure how to make THAT work :) :roll:

Also I thought I had a FREESCAN registration, but can't find it.. Senior moment(s) :-(

73 es G'Bless..
Tom
Da Wouff
http://wouffhong.org

N8IAA

RR Feed aspect looks interesting, but "directions" for setting it up available - beyond basics. :) - Also might run a limited local feed off-RR for our Vol FD group an not sure how to make THAT work :) :roll:

Also I thought I had a FREESCAN registration, but can't find it.. Senior moment(s) :-(

73 es G'Bless..
Tom
Da Wouff
http://wouffhong.org

Tom, you don't need a FreeScan registration. Just download it at www.ScanNow.org
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.