Capacity Max System S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcjones2013

Radio Communications Enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
I have come across an active control channel for a multi-site Capacity Max system [TIII (MOT) as identified in DSDPlus]. My monitoring post is in southeast Sacramento County with a good view of the valley. Can anyone else help try to locate where this system is coming from. An FCC search isn't producing much definitive.

If someone is able to find an control channel frequency for one of the other sites listed below, we then should be able to use the TIII LCN calculator program that's floating around RR to produce the control channel frequencies for the other sites, which may help a bit more in trying to figure out who owns this system.

System ID: S1
System Type: Capacity Max Multi-Site [TIII (MOT)]

Site: 7 (Neighbors: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 13, 14)
LCN UNK - 452.21250 (DCC: 0)

Site: 2 CC=2947
Site: 3 CC=1113
Site: 4 CC=1125
Site: 5 CC=2961
Site: 6 CC=2923
Site: 13 CC=1109
Site: 14 CC=1005

1636217440945.png

kg6nlw

Railroad & Ham Radio Extrodinare
Premium Subscriber
Just looking around at the data I have...Check out WQXW231 in the FCC DB. In my notes, it's a DMR system, but I didn't get a TIII the last time I saw it.

Regards,

-Frank C.

mcjones2013

Premium Subscriber
Golden 1 Center? I have that mapped out. It's a Capacity Plus system, and single-site at that.

This seems more of a SMR-type system, or a corporation that has multiple locations with radio sites at each location.

mcjones2013

Premium Subscriber
WQXW231 is Golden 1 Center. Golden State Comm. is the radio dealer that Golden 1 Center used to build that system for the arena. It's licensed to (and I'm sure contracted to manage) Golden State Comm., but used exclusively for Golden 1 Center.

kg6nlw

Premium Subscriber
Ah. Well never mind then...I'll have to come up and grab that info then! Thanks for that tip...I don't hear anything from Sonoma that matches that system yet...

Regards,

-Frank C.

kg6nlw

Premium Subscriber
I recently checked the North end of the Sacramento City/Roseville area and came up with nothing...Perhaps it's a system further South and you found the Northernmost tower?

Regards,

-Frank C.

mcjones2013

Premium Subscriber
I took an overnight trip to San Francisco recently. I did some RF hunting at some high points in the region and with that I believe this system to be the replacement for Stanford Health Care's Capacity Plus system. I'll work to get it submitted shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.