Cape Cod Transit Authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P25andstuff

I'm going up to Truro next week, and now that I have a DMR scanner I would like to be able to listen in so I know when to get to my stop. Is the radio reference database correct? As it has no talk group number or repeater slot number.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
You will find CCRTA on the 900 MHz Industrial Communications Con+ DMR systems. TG's are 416, 417, and occasionally 418. The first two usually dominate the system during the daytime with non-stop traffic. As to using it to base a schedule on? Well...your mileage (no pun intended) may vary but you never know until you try. You can also check the Wiki at Scan New England for more info on the ICE systems on Cape Cod.

P25andstuff

You will find CCRTA on the 900 MHz Industrial Communications Con+ DMR systems. TG's are 416, 417, and occasionally 418. The first two usually dominate the system during the daytime with non-stop traffic. As to using it to base a schedule on? Well...your mileage (no pun intended) may vary but you never know until you try. You can also check the Wiki at Scan New England for more info on the ICE systems on Cape Cod.
Ok Thanks, I will have to check the FCC licenses for the exact frequencies, and then do more from there.

KEWB-N1EXA

Acushnet Heights Radio 740
I'm going up to Truro next week, and now that I have a DMR scanner I would like to be able to listen in so I know when to get to my stop. Is the radio reference database correct? As it has no talk group number or repeater slot number.

You will Receive them on The ICE Falmouth System but they mainly just do radio checks and Bus Dispatch or Trouble reports. They are not
going to give route schedules unless there is a delay or a bus is broken down.

I have them On my 996P2 and hear them all day.

Peter N1EXA

P25andstuff

You will Receive them on The ICE Falmouth System but they mainly just do radio checks and Bus Dispatch or Trouble reports. They are not
going to give route schedules unless there is a delay or a bus is broken down.

I have them On my 996P2 and hear them all day.

Peter N1EXA
Im in Falmouth right now monitoring there Falmouth tower, Using a TYT-MD-UV-380, but not hearing anything why is that?
453.16250 CC 1* DMR CCRTA Falmouth tower

KEWB-N1EXA

Acushnet Heights Radio 740
Im in Falmouth right now monitoring there Falmouth tower, Using a TYT-MD-UV-380, but not hearing anything why is that?
453.16250 CC 1* DMR CCRTA Falmouth tower
I’m currently listening to them on the 900mhz ice system in Kingston and in falmouth I don’t think they use 453 any more

Peter N1EXA

Status
Not open for further replies.