Cape Girardeau County Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzdiesel

I am in the hospital here in Cape and have my Pro-106 with me. I imported the pertinent freqs for Cape from here from the RR database. Are they using new freqs that have not been updated here yet? I also imported the Scott County freqs and hear more from them. I also have a problem hearing anything from Sheriff''s net and Point to Point.

wb0wao

Sorry to hear you are in the hospital, but there is a lot of stuff to hear in Cape. I just got thru going thru the RR database for Cape county and all of the major freqs are accurate and active. Cape PD uses the main repeater (155.250) as well as TAC (155.790). "Zebra" units are the units that patrol the 4 zones in Cape and the numbered units are traffic units. Sam 1 is the shift supervisor. Cape Fire operates off the main repeater (154.310). Cape County Private Ambulace operates on 155.205 simplex and the ambulances use those frequencies to contact the hospitals in Cape - out of county EMS units use 155.340 (HEAR).

Cape County Sheriff does not use point to point or the sheriff's net all that much. I may hear a transmission once a day or so on point to point and maybe once a week on the sheriff's net. Cape sheriff operates on 155.430 and only has the one channel.

County fire dispatch is on 154.055 for the initial tone out and then operations switch over to 154.190.

I can normally hear stuff from Scott county as well as Alexander and Union counties in Illinois.

If you have any questions or need anything, give me a PM!

Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.