Car 8 - CPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurtisPayne145

Premium Subscriber
i guess you were listening to the Zone this morning, i'm also trying to figure out who Car 45 is, let me look and get back to you bro

CurtisPayne145

Premium Subscriber
so i just looked Car 3 - Superintendent ● Car 4 - First Deputy Superintendent ● Car 5 - Chief of Patrol ● Car 6 - Deputy Superintendent of Patrol ● Car 13 - possibly Deputy Chief of the Special Functions Division ● Car 41-43 ○ 41=Area Central Deputy Chief ○ 42=Area South Deputy Chief ○ 43=Area North Deputy Chief so i'm guessing Car 8 & Car 45 are in close proximity with the superintendent from what i gathered! for reference to what the heck i'm saying, it's on the Chicago Scanner Guide PDF under callsigns at the very top scroll down to Contents: Chapter 2 go down a bit and under "vocabulary" you'll see Callsigns, click on it and there you go!

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Hi. Does anyone know who Car 8 refers to in CPD please? Thank you.

From 2009 CPD Radio Signature List, but it's now Internal Affairs Division. Since it was a police involved shooting, officers discharged weapons etc. this brings alot of big bosses out.

Car 8-Deputy Superintendent, Bureau of Professional Standards

Phoenix-10

From 2009 CPD Radio Signature List, but it's now Internal Affairs Division. Since it was a police involved shooting, officers discharged weapons etc. this brings alot of big bosses out.

Car 8-Deputy Superintendent, Bureau of Professional Standards

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.