Car Remote Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

This was posted in another area of RR.Com and thought I would share it with you.The frequencies are the following 314-316Mhz and 432-435Mhz.Not sure of the mode if it is am,nfm,wfm. Nor only does this cover your car remote to open your car but this also covers the Overhead garage door openers.It has been reported that there are transmitters available to tansmit on these frequencies and they can open your car and lock it up and you will never know that is has been opened!!!

Viper43

I once owned two Chevy Impala convertibles, one 1964 and one 1965 and both the ingnitions keys worked both cars, the doors were different but that didn't matter much since they were convertibles.

We figured out the frequency for a dog shock training collar and set up a remote control. My friend put the collar on his girl friend while she was alseep one day (she worked nights) and we were outside pushing the button. She got him back though, had her dad pull him over on his way to work every night for two weeks..... ah the good old days :)

V
V

Status
Not open for further replies.