Carbon Dispatch Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Sun Advocate - Carbon dispatch gets system upgrades - January 14, 2010

The Carbon dispatch center has undergone a series of upgrades involving its equipment and systems during the past year. To date, most of the updates are complete, with new systems going online on Nov. 29, 2009. New advancements and capabilities have accompanied the changes.

"Our old system didn't even have a quarter of what we have now and we're probably not going to get more people, but we do have the equipment to help our dispatchers do their job better and more efficiently," said Margene Hansen, dispatch director.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I'm wondering if we have a CAD online to where we can see the info going on around Carbon and such.

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
I'm wondering if we have a CAD online to where we can see the info going on around Carbon and such.

Too bad they don't publish all the repeater frequencies and tones in these news stories. :D But they will probably be listed in some online state pub before long. I'll have to start searching for one again. I'll bet a lot of counties have changed things with narrowbanding, and not all of them have an Enos Jones to sniff them out for us!

-Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.