Careflight TG - Mansfield TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

soncorn

Does anybody monitor the Mansfield TRS regularly currently?

I see the Careflight TG is listed as deprecated now.

When I was monitoring it regularly (until March 2009) the TG was still in use when coordinating Careflight with the Fire Department for car accidents, etc.

Is there a new TG?

BenScan

Premium Subscriber
Does anybody monitor the Mansfield TRS regularly currently?

I see the Careflight TG is listed as deprecated now.

When I was monitoring it regularly (until March 2009) the TG was still in use when coordinating Careflight with the Fire Department for car accidents, etc.

Is there a new TG?

I've just recently been able to start monitoring them (from Hurst), and yesterday heard activity on decimal 592/MFD-OPS. I believe it's still around so that Kennedale, Arlington, and others with analog radios can talk to Mansfield on mutual aid calls, so I believe 560 is probably still used for Care Flite/EMS Helos, but I can't say I've heard it recently.

I'll keep my eyes and ears out for activity.
Ben

soncorn

I can't be too far from you (I am southwest of the Trinity/Precinct Line intersection) and I have to hook up my external antenna and raise it above it's normal level to pick up Mansfield.

I used to live there and then I used to drive through there every day on my way to Midlothian for work.

In any case I agree that it is probably still used. I know they were still broadcasting the fire dispatch channel in digital and analog in March 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.