CARMA January 2020 Meeting

Will you be able to attend the January 2020 CARMA meeting?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
Once I recuperate after my upcoming surgery on November 4, 2019, I’m going to schedule a CARMA luncheon at Stevens Restaurant in Woodridge most likely after the 1st of the year 2020.
This will most likely start at 11:00 am on a Saturday morning, and last until 2:30 or 3:00 pm in the afternoon.
Please indicate whether you’d tentatively be able to attend by voting NOT responding to this message thread only!

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
Mark your calendars for Saturday, January 18, 2020 11:00 am to approximately 3:00 pm for a CARMA Luncheon!

We will be gathering once again at Stevens Restaurant, 2393 W 63rd Street in Woodridge 60517 630-810-9812. Located just east of I-355 on 63rd Street, south side of the street where we’ve met several times in the past. We will have a private meeting/dining room, separate checks, great food and superb service.

We’re also going to have a “bring your for sale items” event at this meeting. Only request is that you must take home anything you don’t sell, trade, or give away.

RSVP’s are not necessary; Just come as you are, and meet up with some of your old friends from the CARMA radio group.

Will Sperling W9WSS
Co-Director and Moderator
Email: k9wss.1@gmail.com

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
We are in need of a projector screen for the CARMA meeting this Saturday, January 18, 2020, at 11:00 am at Stevens Restaurant, 2393 W 63rd St. in Woodridge.

There will be a demonstration of ATCS, and the presenter needs a screen. He has a projector but lacks a screen so we can see the most interesting information.

For details on ATCS, please check out: Tracking Trains: Monitoring Railroad ATCS Control Signals with an RTL-SDR
--
Will Sperling W9WSS
Email: carma+owner@groups.io

Status
Not open for further replies.