CARMA Luncheon/Meeting Saturday May 29 2021 11:00 am Stevens Restaurant Woodridge IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
I have the private meeting room reserved for the 1st luncheon/meeting of the Chicago Area Radio Monitoring Association. Same place as last time, Stevens Restaurant, 2393 W 63rd Street in Woodridge. Just east of I-355 on the Southside of the street. I have the room reserved for 11:00 am to 3:00 pm—convenient location with our private room, great food, and separate checks. Bring anything you wish to demonstrate, sell, or give away. See old and new friends, and enjoy each others’ company. No need to RSVP; Just come as you are! I hope to see you there!

Will Sperling W9WSS
Co-Director/Moderator
The Chicago Area Radio Monitoring Association

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
I have the private meeting room reserved for the 1st luncheon/meeting of the Chicago Area Radio Monitoring Association. Same place as last time, Stevens Restaurant, 2393 W 63rd Street in Woodridge. Just east of I-355 on the Southside of the street. I have the room reserved for 11:00 am to 3:00 pm—convenient location with our private room, great food, and separate checks. Bring anything you wish to demonstrate, sell, or give away. See old and new friends, and enjoy each others’ company. No need to RSVP; Just come as you are! I hope to see you there!

Will Sperling W9WSS
Co-Director/Moderator
The Chicago Area Radio Monitoring Association
Another reminder regarding the upcoming CARMA Luncheon/Meeting May 29, 2021 from 11:00 am to approximately 3:00 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.