CARMA MEETING 1-19-20 A RESOUNDING SUCCESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
We had such a positive resounding response from those in attendance (40) at the CARMA meeting today, that Steve Rauter, Executive Director of Wescom Dispatch Center in Plainfield suggested a Friday Nighter (tour) at his facility!

There are several restaurants in the proximity of Wescom that I will set up a location to meet for dinner, then report to Wescom for an insider's tour! If you haven't viewed this first-class dispatch center, then you will enjoy the upcoming tour. Day and time will be set, possibly in the next couple of months.

In July, Richard A. I. Carlson will be in town, so I'll schedule a Saturday Luncheon so we can visit with Rich and enjoy more scanner and communications discussion.

Attachments

• Steve Rauter 03-2017-01.jpg
    Steve Rauter 03-2017-01.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Wescom Dispatch Logo 011820-02.png
    Wescom Dispatch Logo 011820-02.png
    283.1 KB · Views: 13

W9WSS

Retired LEO
Premium Subscriber
Per Executive Director Steve Rauter, the tour of the Western Will County Dispatch Center (WESCOM) scheduled for May 15, 2020, at 6:30 pm has been CANCELLED. There will be no visitors allowed at WESCOM until further notice. If it can be rescheduled for a later date, it will be posted on the CARMA forums, Facebook, and Radio Reference. We will not be meeting for dinner before the tour either.

Status
Not open for further replies.