CARMAX/CARMAC freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the freqs. for the Calgary Highway, Deerfoot (better know as Deadfoot) trail,the ones who clean debris or blocks highway after a crash (other than fire services) they are called CARMAC or CARMAX ? I have checked the database but unable to find them under the obvious categories Transportation and or Works dept. Thanks!!

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
Mikes

Although I have heard some maintaince on Deathfoot on the Nextcom [especially at night], I have never heard one responding to a Collision on Deathfoot. I know a few years ago, and I believe from an earlier posting on this subject, that they used MIKE phones. That beeping just about drove me crazy when having coffee with some workers from Carmacs.

HDMechanic

I know someone who works for Carmacks and when he has to go to an accident he get a call on his cell phone. I don't belive they have anyone who dispatches them on the radio.

Jay911

Feed Provider
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.351 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107)

They may not have dispatchers, but at least some of them definitely have and use the radio channels described above.

Status
Not open for further replies.