carolinascannerspy-Badtrader !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

motoapco25

Premium Subscriber
Traded his a Xts300 800 and acc for a Yaesu 897 then today when it arrives he refuses it and says he changed his mind and wants a scanner

thats a crappy deal i have never backed out of a deal like this now im out the shipping and Ins

and have to find a buyer for the radio Again

carolinascannerspy

Banned - Deadbeat Seller
Banned
Liar, guess that what kids do these days

This LIAR said he shipped his radio out over a week ago, this monring it did not arrive and i told him, if it ever did that i will refuse it because i need a duty radio ASAP while we were making the trade OVER A WEEK AGO!!!!!!!!! I have no time for lazy individuals who cannot ship when they state they will. Too damn and you should have shipped it when you said. Liar and avoid

Last edited by a moderator:

carolinascannerspy

Banned - Deadbeat Seller
Banned
Liar

Calm? When anyone gives their word i EXPECT them to keep it, so if i get a little upset then oh well. Make of it what you will...as some of you have....based on one side of the whole story. Just proves your immaturity level. At any rate, you will not be enjoying the FT 897D because of your failure to follow thru with business as i do with each deal i make on here and in life. End of story.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Attacks and profanity will not be tolerated. Follow the rules or loose your posting privileges. It's that simple..Also, if you weren't involved in the deal or haven't dealt with either party stay out of the thread..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.