Carroll Electric Going Digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingradio

Does any one have any information on Carroll Electric change. Carroll Electric is a Utility Electric Co in Nw AR. I would like any information as I and several others would like to monitor them. I have all there frequencies and they will be using the same ones with the digital system. I am very new to the digital scene i just purchased a GRE 600 and trying to learn to use it. Arc Software and RR.com puts the known systems in great. Also I was told what tower and possible Tg (Tg53840) they were using. Will anyone be monitoring this and post the system and if it is scanner friendly? Their local frequency (Carroll County) is 153.605.

Bob

k5kvn

I'll give it a listen with my Pro 2096. So far I'm only able to hear what sounds like a control channel on 153.305.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Once you guys confirm CC's some VC's bandplan and TG's.. please submit the info so we can get this in db...
Ohh what county do they run in???

k5kvn

FCC Callsign KKA606 Details

Benton, Carroll, Newton and Madison counties.

The emission codes on their FCC license are:
20K0F2D
7K60FXE
7K60FXD

A quick search shows me that the two that start with 7K are MotoTrbo digital (not scanner friendly).

Kingradio

tsquad it has been confirmed that they are running MotoTrbo digital. I'm very new to digital but from what I can gather that is a cuss word.

Bob

INDY72

7k Is an digital narrowband.. If it ends in the D its mototrbo
it Fe its P-25 most likely...

This system looks like its an MotoTRBO conventional.. uscannable

Last edited by a moderator:

INDY72

OK database updated.. Nice catch, just wish it had been like... P-25 LOL... Oh well another one bites the NXDN, TRBO, iDAS dustpile...

Status
Not open for further replies.