CARS 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
CARS 5 (replacing INTSERV) is Rebanded and is digital. NAC is 107 T&R. Functionally it replaces CARS 1D.

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
This is the 2016 Fleetmap for SDSO Patrol.

Please see the bottom of the .pdf

Without going too far off topic, I'm in the process of updating the Sheriff talkgroups in the database for the San Diego RCS. Does anyone know the talkgroup ID for 70 TAC 2? Please kindly submit the Tac 3s as well if they're known (we will mark them full time encrypted). Have the Lemon Grove talkgroups become "RSD" (Rancho San Diego)?

kma371

QRT
Without going too far off topic, I'm in the process of updating the Sheriff talkgroups in the database for the San Diego RCS. Does anyone know the talkgroup ID for 70 TAC 2? Please kindly submit the Tac 3s as well if they're known (we will mark them full time encrypted). Have the Lemon Grove talkgroups become "RSD" (Rancho San Diego)?

Imperial Beach 70TAC2 - 34366 according to the submission, unless it's incorrect ;)

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
IMP TAC 70 is now called IMP TAC 1, IMP INV 70 is now called IMP TAC 2...that new rebranding carries across all 10, 20, 30, 40 etc Sheriff's primary channels.

Paul

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
Imperial Beach 70TAC2 - 34366 according to the submission, unless it's incorrect ;)

It kicked back as being an erroneous talkgroup (not divisible by 16), so I wasn't sure if there was a status bit or what.

Turned out to just be a typo, the deprecated talkgroup it's replacing (IMB INV 70) is actually 34336. Thanks Anderegg! :)

All sheriff area "investigations" talkgroups were repurposed into their area Tac 2, so the investigations talkgroups have been deleted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.