Case for HamItUp Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortwaver

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the heads up Intellifax. I just purchased the blue one as well. Very nice looking case!

tip

Premium Subscriber
Purchased and installed the NooElec case as well... very nice fit and professional look. Aside from the mis-labeling, perfect for the $15!

shortwaver

Premium Subscriber
Fantabulastic! Got the case today and went together pretty slick, and the blue color looks cool!

When I started the thread many months ago, the options were slim. NooElec has a good product here, along with their upconverter, and I hope they sell a lot!

davidmaynor

I just got one today. I've heard great things about the design and fit for case. My case didn't arrive with hamitup though :(

epe9ejyr.jpg

sailnfool

NOOELEC Aluminum Case

I came here looking for assembly instructions. I found that the pins on the pass through switch on the upconverter were so long, that the brass mounting bolt is held off far enough that you can't get the bolt through the enclosure to engage the nut on the other side of the aluminum enclosure so that the combination of the upconverter and the case are a bust for me. I can't mount the upconverter into the case. I have posted this to the folks at Nooelec and I will follow-up when they respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.