Case for Pro-106

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this case RadioShack Hard Leather Case/Swivel Belt Loop on Scanner Master's website and was wondering if anyone here had one.
Is the swivel the standard 1" diameter? Also what do you think of the quality? Or would you recommend something different?
Thanks in advance
Dan

Looks pretty reliable. Appears to have the 1 inch diameter. You could always buy it and if you don't like it send it back. If it's hard leather it should be pretty decent quality.

trap5858

Premium Subscriber
If you might be interested in their version of the soft case, I have one in new condition that I do not use, it has never been out of the house and is collecting dust, I would offer it to you at a very good price and I am not far from you- no shipping cost.

Contact me by PM if interested.

nzo012

I have the same case you are considering. It is on par with Motorola and Macom cases as far as the quality. It has a plastic window covering the keyboard and display. I didn't know if I'd like that, but now I'd like to have the same type of window on all my cases. It is flexible and heavy duty where cracking is not a concern. I don't know the size of the swivel, but it is the same as Motorola's and I can interchange the two.

If I had to get a case custom made for the Pro-106, this is what I'd want. Every cut and hole designed into the case is in the exact right location. I have taken this case with me everywhere for a year and it would still pass for new. I have bought this type of case for every radio I have ever owned and after years of use protected by this case the radio still looks new. I have always been able to get top dollar reselling my radios because they look so clean. I like the case because it is a good sturdy hard case.

Status
Not open for further replies.