Case for Pro-107

Status
Not open for further replies.

jperonto

Has anyone found a case for the iscan that fits well? The folks at Scanner Master responded to my question whether they would make a case for this scanner with "As of right now we don't have anything in the works for a case..."
I will be traveling with the scanner soon and would like some protection for it. Let me know if you have found a working solution.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I've been looking. A few camera cases come close. I bet it would fit into one of those long-cigarette case pretty good. It's about the same size.

jperonto

Sadly we don't have a Big Lots in our city. I am looking for older cell phone cases which are close in size and shape of the iscan.

yfdgricker

Feed Provider
I have my Pro107 in some type of case manufactured by Nite Ize. It's a black expandable case that is just wide enough for the Pro107 and it has a metal heavy duty belt clip with a snap to keep it on your belt. The belt clip part can also hold the scanner upright on a desk. I don't know if they still make this particular case. There is no identification number for it. I've attached a couple of pictures if that helps.

Attachments

• sm_IMG_5578.jpg
    sm_IMG_5578.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 415
  • sm_IMG_5580.jpg
    sm_IMG_5580.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 540
  • sm_IMG_5581.jpg
    sm_IMG_5581.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 553

jperonto

Greg,
Thanks for the great info and pictures. Thank you also for showing that I am not alone in the use of the RS 800MHz antenna with the iscan.
Jeff

K7CAR

Go to any national chain store like Wallmart, Target, K-Mart etc. and check out the camera cases. You shouldn't have any problem finding a case for under $10 that will work. I was at the Dollar Store the other day and there were cases that were made to fit Ipods and Cell phones that were almost big enough to work. I have a Garmin GPS case that I bought several years ago for my 60CSx and never used, so that's working out perfect.

wkroitzsch

I found a Magellan sport trac GPS series at Fleet Farm for $11.00. P/N 980630-01 this fits great and has a clear plastic screen cover so you can see the LCD display. BUT you have to put it on upside down so therefore the belt clip is inop ,,,,it wants to swing upside down.But if you are looking for protection and style this works. Other than that once you slide it on and off a few times it acts like it was made for it....once I figure out how to put pics on here I will upload them......again this is a great little scanner. Happy Scanning.........

Status
Not open for further replies.