Case for PSR-800

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjhsba

I'm looking for a case for the PSR-800 . . . Reviews of the nylon and leather cases from Scannermaster are mediocre at best (and shipping of a nylon case to CA doubles the cost). Has anybody found another source for a sturdy case?

Thanks.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I'm looking for a case for the PSR-800 . . . Reviews of the nylon and leather cases from Scannermaster are mediocre at best (and shipping of a nylon case to CA doubles the cost). Has anybody found another source for a sturdy case?

Thanks.

Here ya go. :)

If ya don't like these choices, I have three other companies bookmarked.

Radio Cases by Western Case Company

n9zas

pjhsba

Thanks for the suggestions. Now all I have to do is figure out which of those cases would best fit the PSR-800 (any suggestions?)

PS I'm in California, not Canada.

pjhsba

I just kept my Pro-106 case which is a little bigger than the PSR-800 but not by much.

Wondering if the Scannermaster case for the Pro-106 would work with the PSR-800. Any thoughts? (I like the design better than the case offered for the PSR-800).

SCPD

QRT
It works for holding the scanner but obviously the buttons won't align up. The reason I didn't go for the PSR-800 case was because I didn't like the design and it wouldn't have looked good in uniform. The Pro-106 case works but only as a holder (good enough for me as I won't be modifying it in case).

Status
Not open for further replies.