Case for PSR800?

Status
Not open for further replies.

map_guy

I am setting up a little travel kit for my truck to hold my ipad, small portable battery, ect.... It attaches to the back of my seat and has mole straps to attach small pouches. Its coming out pretty good so far.

I have a 5"x6" pouch Id like to put my PSR800 in, but it doesn't seem like enough protection. Anyone have any suggestions for some kind of soft or hard case for a psr800 w/o the antenna attached?

Form fitting would be good...

map_guy

Should have added that I m looking for protection when its in storage (ie small/slim pelican like case), I don't need a poach wile its being used, just when its being stored.

Sportster77

Premium Subscriber
I made up a little pouch for mine using a piece of Kydex from Tandy Leather. Heat the Kydex in your oven @ 300 for less than a minute and then form it around the radio . Can be cut to size with a razor knife and drilled for attaching straps or clips.

SCPD

QRT
see

I made up a little pouch for mine using a piece of Kydex from Tandy Leather. Heat the Kydex in your oven @ 300 for less than a minute and then form it around the radio . Can be cut to size with a razor knife and drilled for attaching straps or clips.

Can we see the one you made?

Status
Not open for further replies.