Cass County Unit/Badge Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-One

Anyone have any info on Cass County Law unit designations?

Here is what I know:
1XX units are Sheriff Deputies.
85X appears to be Pine River
87X appears to be Pike Bay
4XX are Leech Lake Tribal officers

I have heard:
82X
84X
86X

Here are the cities that I know have PDs and they probably match the above numbers:
Cass Lake
Walker
Remer

These don't make sense, but I am pretty sure that these are numbers that I have heard. They were on the Law Dispatch TG
30X
37X

QDP2012

The above information and a link to this thread have been added to the Cass County (MN) RR Wiki page, so more people can learn about this, and be guided to this conversation.

Thanks for sharing.

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
82x Pine River PD
84x Walker PD
85x Pillager PD
86x Lake Shore PD
87x Pike Bay Township PD
4xx Leech Lake Tribal
1xx Cass County Deputies

If your interested I do have a list of all the fire and EMS unit numbers for Cass county as well

QDP2012

82x Pine River PD
84x Walker PD
85x Pillager PD
86x Lake Shore PD
87x Pike Bay Township PD
4xx Leech Lake Tribal
1xx Cass County Deputies

These have been updated in the Wiki.

Thanks,

If your interested I do have a list of all the fire and EMS unit numbers for Cass county as well

Things like that help improve the Wiki. If you can post it there, that would be great. If you prefer to post it here, I can help get it into the Wiki.

Thanks,

B-One

82x Pine River PD
84x Walker PD
85x Pillager PD
86x Lake Shore PD
87x Pike Bay Township PD
4xx Leech Lake Tribal
1xx Cass County Deputies

I would be interested in that list. I will send you a PM.

Looks like I had Pine River and Pillager wrong,

Last edited:

B-One

These have been updated in the Wiki.

Thanks,

Things like that help improve the Wiki. If you can post it there, that would be great. If you prefer to post it here, I can help get it into the Wiki.

Thanks,

Appreciated! Thank you for moving the info over there. I didn't see anything there, so I thought I would try here.

B-One

The one thing I can't help but noticing about Cass County is the number of radios (and associated capital outlay) in both the Walker and Pine River school districts. Both have at least 45 radios. That had to be $125K minimum for each district.

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
I've noticed that too. I know that like Pillager, Northland, and Cass Lake have Talkgroups, but I haven't paid much attention to if they are being used. I heard somewhere that when Cass County went onto ARMER they did a ton of big grant work from the county to get everyone online. Same went for Crow Wing too. B-One I also sent you a PM back.

Status
Not open for further replies.