Status
Not open for further replies.

AK4FD

Catawba County, NC — FF/EMT, COML, AUXC, Skywarn
Premium Subscriber
Hey y'all,

For those Ham Radio enthusiasts (or Amateur Radio, as some prefer to call it) in or around Catawba County I have had BrandMeister DMR network create a Talkgroup for me and my group to use. We are all a group of local Firefighters, EMT's, Rescue Squad members, etc. It took me 10 weeks of hard work and pushing to get this talkgroup but I finally got it. We don't really have anything on the DMR list that was local to our area so I felt it was a good idea. It is published nation-wide on the BrandMeister talkgroup listings now so I would like to welcome all of you to feel free to use our Talkgroup, especially if you are in Catawba County or local to the area, we would love to talk to you. It is called the Catawba Valley DMR Group & it's on Talkgroup #31678 on the BrandMeister network, using Master 3108 would be best for this area. Hope to talk to y'all soon!

David, WN4EMT

Last edited:

AK4FD

Catawba County, NC — FF/EMT, COML, AUXC, Skywarn
Premium Subscriber
I want to add that you don’t have to be only in Catawba County it surrounding areas, all of you are welcome to use the talkgroup, I don’t care if you’re in NC or SC or California. Ham Radio is for everybody! Thanks.

David, WN4EMT

Status
Not open for further replies.