CB/Air Skip happeing tonight???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryfly

Premium Subscriber
I was just scanning through the srch feature tonight and all of sudden i'm getting the strangest noises out of CH 6 out of the CB band. Multiple voices are talking, all southern talk/accent and been nit picking at the talk and they keep on talking about Texas, Virginia, Florida, and more.

Sometimes the voice will come in real strong but then go to a screeching sound similar to when you put two walkie talkies close to each other.

My neighbor thinks it's skip.

what do you guys think? You guys hearing the same stuff i'm hearing.

CB is rarely active in Conifer but tonight, it sounds like i'm getting skip...

Update, Now i'm hearing stuff about Carolina and a "Wild Thing" talk goin on LOL.

Update 2-! WOW someone pinch me!! LOL I'm hearing the DIA Controllers absolutely CLEAR from up here in the Mtns. I usually never get them or normally barely hear them!

Last edited:

mancow

Database Admin
E skip was active today with stuff coming in through 40 Mhz and above.

You are hearing the psychopaths that run illegal hi-powered CBs and shout unintelligible things for no logical reason.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
E skip was active today with stuff coming in through 40 Mhz and above.

You are hearing the psychopaths that run illegal hi-powered CBs and shout unintelligible things for no logical reason.
How boutcha skipland, how boutcha skipland... this is 468 in the Buckeye State rofl.

I hadn't listened to chickenband in years. Noticed when the skip was active a little bit earlier today (not much) and heard some of those alligator stations.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.