CB Antenna Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am very new to the world of CB's and this forum. so please have patience. I have recently installed a cobra 75wxst in my Jeep wrangler and need help with a few things.
1) I need to have 1 end crimped with a PL-259 connector
2) I am looking to also have my antenna Tuned I have a Firestick FL3-b antenna with a tuneable tip
3) I may or may not need an antenna spring

I am in the San Jose CA area so if anyone could point me to a company that could address these issues or if someone would be willing to help address the above issues it would be greatly appreciated

Alain

Hi, I am very new to the world of CB's and this forum. so please have patience. I have recently installed a cobra 75wxst in my Jeep wrangler and need help with a few things.
2) I am looking to also have my antenna Tuned I have a Firestick FL3-b antenna with a tuneable tip

I am in the San Jose CA area so if anyone could point me to a company that could address these issues or if someone would be willing to help address the above issues it would be greatly appreciated

GNDI, you might try this forum on RR. Sounds like your cup o' tea: https://forums.radioreference.com/off-topic-wireless/

Give HRO a call in Sunnyvale. If they can't do it they can direct you to someone who can.

Ham Radio Outlet
510 Lawrence Expy Ste 102, Sunnyvale, CA 94085

(408) 736-9496

Status
Not open for further replies.