CB service

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightningx54

Feed Provider/Amateur Radio Operator
Feed Provider
Does anyone know where is can get my CB Radio Fixed in Connecticut? Its a newer Cobra 25 LTD Classic.

lightningx54

Feed Provider

mbnv992

I'll second Utility Communications in Hamden. I've bought my CVPI to them several times and they do fantastic work !

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
I have to give Bill from Lentini a thumbs up! He is a great tech and more importantly, an honest one. I don't have any ties to them but have been doing business with them since the days of crystal control scanners and 23 channel cb's...LOL....

Manny

lightningx54

Feed Provider
I have to give Bill from Lentini a thumbs up! He is a great tech and more importantly, an honest one. I don't have any ties to them but have been doing business with them since the days of crystal control scanners and 23 channel cb's...LOL....

Manny

I went to Lentini's, one of the guys helped me out. They're great.

lightningx54

Feed Provider

Manny

How'd you get the Amateur Radio badge? Mine doesn't show up.

Lentini Childhood Memories

I'm glad it worked out for you.

I recall going to Lentini's in New Britain in the 70's.

Back then, Michael, Alex's Dad worked out of a converted 3 Family House in New Britain.

The store was filled with radios of all kinds - new, used and under repair, tubes and connectors, test equipment and smoke from Mike's pipe and soldering iron swirling through the room.

My first Scanner was a Bearcat TMR8L/H. Yes, it scanned 8 channels, both high and low band. Wow! Options? None. Oh - the volume and squelch were adjustable.

I remember ordering crystals, then waiting days for them to arrive. Calling every day... "Is it in yet?"

Alex and Bill still do a great job, so I always recommend them.

"These are the good old days" ~Carly Simon

lightningx54

Feed Provider
Trash it and simply buy a new one. Cb's are disposable and easy to get.

n9zas

I don't know about you but i don't have the kind of money to just flush down the toilet... It's fixed..was a toasted final...

Status
Not open for further replies.