CBP Niagara / Watertown AIR

Sprint

Premium Subscriber
Seeing a CBP aircraft flying circuits around Lake Ontario today on Flight Radar on the US side. Does anyone have active V / Uhf frequencies for them ? I'm also looking for their A/G comms .

Cheers
Chris

Sprint

Premium Subscriber
Do we know if they keep a King Air at the base ? I am seeing one today on Flight Radar and it's just landed ( 1500 EST ) Looking for active ( today ) A/A A/G frequencies.

Cheer
Chris

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Do we know if they keep a King Air at the base ? I am seeing one today on Flight Radar and it's just landed ( 1500 EST ) Looking for active ( today ) A/A A/G frequencies.

Cheer
Chris
This was answered in your duplicate post here

You will just need to monitor the freqs in the wiki to find out what (if any) they are using. In my state often times gov't ac use the state system and talkgroups

Sprint

Premium Subscriber
Understood. I am asking if any local monitoring are hearing this. This intercept will include vhf / uhf air. Thank You

ecps92

Thank You..I am looking for active ( today ) frequencies . I should have made that more clear.
Only you, spending the time searching, might find the active frequencies, if they are even talking.
162-174 at 12.5 kHz channel spacing, and the rare 225-380 AM, but I generally find if the pilots are chatty
to catch them on one of the "Company" channels in the 136 range

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Don't know if this will be of help to you or not, but down in Fort Erie Ont. I pick them up on,
136.3750 CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION (CBP) AIR-TO-AIR/AIR-TO-BASE
168.8375 CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION AIR -1 HELICOPTER/MOHAWK
Both Buffalo NY
This was last year, I have not listen to these frequency for awhile.
Steve

ecps92

Don't know if this will be of help to you or not, but down in Fort Erie Ont. I pick them up on,
136.3750 CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION (CBP) AIR-TO-AIR/AIR-TO-BASE
168.8375 CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION AIR -1 HELICOPTER/MOHAWK
Both Buffalo NY
This was last year, I have not listen to these frequency for awhile.
Steve
Altho one of the "Company Channels" - here in New England we have found some other agencies also using this frequency in the past few years. Now this could be they were sharing a plane to spread the workload out, but who (only they) know.