CBRP Narcotics \ Major Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DeS_

Greetings all,
Was curious if anyone knew off hand if the Cape Breton Regional Police have any frequencies for Narcotics \ Major Crime or anything outside of the regualr police frequencies. I currently have all divisons plus Tactical unit. Hope someone can shed some light...

Best Regards...

And thanks in advance for any help...

scnnr

_DeS_ said:
Lots of looks and no replies...Thats to bad I was hoping to find an answer...
No responses probably due to the fact that agencies like that will more than likely be encrypted transmissions. Therefore no way to monitor them anyhow.

mciupa

Database Admin
I bet most of the lookers are out-of-province like me. :(

Maybe they simply use cell phones for sensitive comms. rather than have too many ears listening to what is going on. :confused:

Or perhaps , simplex (limiting their broadcast range) .

Have you checked the Scanmaritimes site ? There's gotta be more than just you scanning things on the Cape. :eek:

_DeS_

mciupa said:
I bet most of the lookers are out-of-province like me. :(

Maybe they simply use cell phones for sensitive comms. rather than have too many ears listening to what is going on. :confused:

Or perhaps , simplex (limiting their broadcast range) .

Have you checked the Scanmaritimes site ? There's gotta be more than just you scanning things on the Cape. :eek:

Greetings,
yes they do use cell phones but I was hoping if anyone knew if there was any freqs outside of common comms....I tried where you suggested aswell....Thank you for your time...

Status
Not open for further replies.