Ccfd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire3286

Ok, Something going on with fire and EMS Channels?
I dont seem to be pulling them in any more. Started about 2 days ago.

My work scanner, programed for them specifically is not getting anyting. Im now listening to my broadcast one from home which I havent had time for in a few days and it doesnt seem to be pulling anything in.

Anyone else getting this?

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Ccfd

I haven't heard any difference with the SNACC? Did you happen to change anything? Program, antenna, coax? The best way to check it is listen at 8 AM everyday, radio tests from dispatch. I'm sure you already knew that.

I did notice alot of white noise in the VHF air band this weekend. Seems to be working better this morning. Maybe the military was up jamming or something?

You question brings up mine, When is the rebanding supposed to happen?

Livewire3286

Im not the only one getting nothing - didnt change programing or nothing, Im starting to think they added some frequencies or made a change.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Ccfd

Are you saying only CCFD or the entire SNACC? Try listening to the MCCarran Talkgroups, they never shut up.

There has to be a person or agency that can be contacted reguarding any change to the system. Aside from going to your nearest Fire Dept and asking them, the county must have a phone number to radio maintenance or something??

I think it would be a huge tasking to change a freq and re-program all the dept's radios.

What site are you listening to? Maybe a site went down?

I'm listening right now to the Angel peak site and will log for a few hours to see if any particular control channel is hitting or not . PSR500 analyse function.

I can still hear all kinds of FD calls and responses from my location (Henderson).

If you discover a change please let me know.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Ccfd

Try listening to the las vegas area ems freqs on
http://www.freqofnature.com/index.php?m=Clark County&p=Clark County

Fire dispatchs are coming out on 154.3700 but then they are directing to tune to Zone and Tac channels?

Also I've logged for a half hour and not heard any ambulance on the snacc? Usually you can hear them talking to a hospital. Most of the hits were off the angel peak control channel listed on the rrdb.

You're right something is either down for repair or has changed.

I can still hear CCFD responding to vehicle accidents though.

We'll figure it out somehow.

ki7be

I seem to be hearing allot. Im listening with two scanners. 1 bc396 set to control channel, the other a bc780xlt non control channel mode. 7Hills area.

Last edited:

Livewire3286

Ok, doing a comparrison heres what I found.
I was using the RR Database Las Vegas Simulcast

RR Database has the following that FN does not have
which really didnt seem to matter since it wasnt working anyways
868.30000 868.65000 868.82500

I reprogramed using the FN list - and the following on the FN site NOT listed on RR were

After making this change I was also able to scan in trunked and non trunked mode picking CCFD back up again.

Thanks for everyones help.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Ccfd

Best I can figure out is we have a new control channel, 860.2625. Everything seems to be working on this cc alot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.