CCWSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4SVT

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Does anyone know what Cherokee County Water and Sewer Authority Color Code is? Im off of Bells Ferry and 92 I can get it on my 6500 but I cant decode it so if anyone knows or can help..thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

K4SVT

Banned
Also they have VHF antennas on the trucks...maybe tied into P25 with Public Works...and Cherokee County Sheriff's have XPR series radios now..

RRR

Premium Subscriber
There are only 16 color codes, and 2 time slots. If you know the freqs, enter each color code in the 16 ch. scan list and scan until u hit the right one.

You already know the Talk Groups, and know they're not using RAS code and/or ENC, I presume?

K4SVT

Banned
Not really dont know the talkgroups...its only one repeater...but I didnt know if that applied to conventional TRBO repeater...

K4SVT

Banned
Tried to also call the person who is in charge of it all...but has not returned my call yet...or try and catch one of the workers and read a radio...I dont really know how to program it in...

K4SVT

Banned
Anyone got any ideas??

K4SVT

Banned
Surprisingly Mts2000des isnt in on this...hmmmm

K4SVT

Banned
Well got all the settings right..figured it on my own...easier than i thought..

153.410 +
CC 1 TS 1

Call 1 ID 1
Call 2 ID 2
Call 3 ID 3
All Call

Make sure you put them in the Digital RX list or it will not work at all..no traffic will unmute without those put in..

Sent via LG G2 on Sprint 4G LTE Spark

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Tried to also call the person who is in charge of it all...but has not returned my call yet...or try and catch one of the workers and read a radio...I dont really know how to program it in...

SERIOUSLY??? Un-freaking-believable the gonads some people have. To actually think a employee would let a non-employee read a radio so someone could clone a radio to their system...

And people wonder why agencies are going full encryption, and TRBO users are using RAS... Motorola really should release AES-256 for North American TRBO users

Surprisingly Mts2000des isnt in on this...hmmmm

Name dropping another member to program a system? I seriously doubt he would actually give this info out in a public forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

N8IAA

SERIOUSLY??? Un-freaking-believable the gonads some people have. To actually think a employee would let a non-employee read a radio so someone could clone a radio to their system...

And people wonder why agencies are going full encryption, and TRBO users are using RAS... Motorola really should release AES-256 for North American TRBO users

Name dropping another member to program a system? I seriously doubt he would actually give this info out in a public forum.

SERIOUSLY!! :confused:
Did you read Post #8??
He figured it out on his own.
Larry

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
SERIOUSLY!! :confused:
Did you read Post #8??
He figured it out on his own.
Larry

Yup, sure did. Regardless as to figuring it out on his own or not, to publicly state, on a public forum, that he wants to read the agency/businesses radio?????????

K4SVT

Banned
Want to and didnt do is totally 2 different acts...and i didnt i FIGURED it out myself...

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Want to and didnt do is totally 2 different acts...and i didnt i FIGURED it out myself...

Regardless, you stated you had the intent to. That kind of **** does not belong on an open forum.

Making statements like 'or try and catch one of the workers and read a radio...' is detrimental to the monitoring hobby.

Know what happens when the system admin/owner sees that you wanted to read the radio? RAS and encryption.

Rather than just figuring it out (all the info you need is here in the forums) with out asking for specific details, about a specific system, on an open forum. EVERYONE knows system admins read this forum. It's a small world, and a bunch of them are even members here.

Really, just think about that for a minute, also, depending on where you live, it could also be a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.