CDM series railfan codeplug

dcr_inc

Feed Provider *York Pa.*
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a CDM series codeplug for railfanning they wish to share? I am in CSX, Amtrak and NS territory.
Thanks,
Dave

JoshuaHufford

Feed Provider
Does anyone have a CDM series codeplug for railfanning they wish to share? I am in CSX, Amtrak and NS territory.
Thanks,
Dave
On my CDM1550 I just programmed in all 97 AAR channels pluss the NOAA weather radio channels so I can test reception when needed.

And I'm pretty sure with the codeplugs for these models unless you have the EXACT same model radio you can't use a codeplug from a different radio. If there is a way to do it I'd love to know about it.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
And I'm pretty sure with the codeplugs for these models unless you have the EXACT same model radio you can't use a codeplug from a different radio.
Correct. The "donor" radio and the new radio MUST be exactly the same model number. Not sort of, not close, not just a number off, but exactly.

Maybe there is one out there, but by the time you track someone down, you could have programmed it up yourself.

dcr_inc

Feed Provider *York Pa.*
Premium Subscriber
I'm willing to take whatever someone offers.. I have a WIDE variety of CDM1550, CDM1550LS, CDM750 models.. Beggers can't be choosers !!