cell phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerguy43

just wondering has anybody picked up cell phones on there scanners?and what freq seem to pick up the best?

icom1020

I picked up an RCC recently, but since no one was using it, I'm sure Reed Hundt and the later commissioners at the FCC won't come after me.

Airdorn

Premium Subscriber
Don't monitor cell phones, or even talk about it. You'll burn in hell.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
"Don't monitor cell phones, or even talk about it. You'll burn in hell."

Forever and ever because forever just isn't long enough!

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
scannerguy43 said:
am i ruffling feathers with this question?its seems to be a off limits dicussion.

Search the forums. It gets covered about once a month. Thats why it gets that reaction. you didnt do anything wrong.

Legal schmegal. Jaywalking, speeding, picking your nose in church is all illegal, but the real onus of the subject is that you will most likely never hear a thing if you had the ability. I have the ability to listen, and if I ever chose to listen to that part of the spectrum, I would be honestly suprised to hear something. And if it lasted more than a minute before fading or swtiching non-existant analog cells, I would probably turn myself in out of amazement.

bottom line is that this was possible when everyone had those massive analog brick phones and crap, but our little digital RAZRZ and whatever do not show up on any scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.