Cell tower

KOK5CY

I've looked all over the net for a T mobile cell tower in Haskell. I can't find anything except us cellar and att, Verizon. Friend of mine wants T mobile but I'm having a hard time verifying any tower's in the area before he shells out big time $$ .

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
Cell Towers may or may not show depending on the source you're looking at. I've seen "stealth" cell towers that won't have an ASR registration (things like flagpoles, water towers, church towers or even fake trees). 5G sites are even worse, hiding on power poles and other inconspicuous places. Likewise, some traditional sites are leased and won't show the carrier name registered to it.

When looking at availability of cell coverage, you're better off going to the carrier and looking at their maps (for T-Mobile, check out their 5G & 4G Coverage Map) - if you remember those old TV ads "Can you hear me now? Good!" all the major carriers actually do have testing campaigns that measure their coverage like that (albeit much more automated than the commercials depicted, but they are driving around much like Google Street View does) and work hard to keep their maps up to date.

hunterca

SDS100, BCD325P2
Premium Subscriber
Try using an app called LTE Discovery it has a pointer telling you how far you are from it and points you to it. I found this for Android phones. Not sure if it is for IOS?

DaViDwillams

Oh! There are so many ways to search the towers.

Have you tried visiting the official T-Mobile website and use their coverage map tool. It provides detailed information on network coverage, including the location of cell towers or there are some third-party websites like SignalChecker or CoverageMap to check for T-Mobile coverage in Haskell. You can visit City-Data, which may have information on FCC-registered cell phone towers in Haskell. FCC data often includes details about the carriers associated with each tower.

You can also contact local mobile retailers or T-Mobile stores in the area. They might have insights into the network coverage and tower locations. Or at last you can know more ways to search towers visiting SiteBid.com or Wireless Equity Group.

IcomIcR20

Premium Subscriber
T-Mobile has a site in Haskell. The tower's location is 35.8198534, -95.6944359. I did a quick visual check with Google StreetView to confirm this, and it is definitely T-Mobile on that tower. Verizon does not have a native network there, so they instead "piggyback" on a regional carrier's network. AT&T and U.S. Cellular do indeed have native coverage there.

1703571616270.png