Centennial Hills Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

eraweeb

I live right by the new Centennial Hills Hospital but I have not been able to find any frequencies used there. I especially would like to find what frequencies are being used by Security, ER, etc.

I just noticed that the TG has been added to RR for the EMS services to Centennial Hills Hospital. It is 43920.

That's a good start, but I would really like to find freqs in use inside the hospital. I'm actually surprised that I have done so many searches and can't find anything. My guess is that a 3rd party provider has them on their system and not knowing their name is why all my searches go unanswered. Any help would be appreciated!

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Hospital freqs

I'm not sure why you would want to monitor Security at a hospital but if you do find it please don't post it. They have a tough job especially when they have a gang related thing going on. I can hear Sienna Hospital callouts for bed pans and wheel chairs etc. Pretty boring stuff. Check the VHF, FRS, and Baby monitor freqs. Waste of time if you ask me. The snacc is a good start though. EMS can be monitored there. Try Freqofnature.com check freqs nevada clark county. They have a better talkgroup list for the system, better as in easier to sort out who what where. Hope this helps.

eraweeb

Some of the most entertaining listening on my scanner is all of those private security outfits in the malls and apartment complexes and industrial sites. Some of them are pretty loose and downright comical.

As for the hospitals, I agree that most of those comms are pretty boring. Some of the security freqs however can be pretty interesting. They are usually pretty professional and my particular interest lies in the fact that I was in that business for many years.

pyeman99

eraweeb said:
Some of the most entertaining listening on my scanner is all of those private security outfits in the malls and apartment complexes and industrial sites. Some of them are pretty loose and downright comical.

As for the hospitals, I agree that most of those comms are pretty boring. Some of the security freqs however can be pretty interesting. They are usually pretty professional and my particular interest lies in the fact that I was in that business for many years.
Never have found the ground freqs for the Janet airlift terminal at McCarran

eraweeb

It seems to me that all those Janet freqs were on the Dreamland site but I haven't been there in a while.

I will definitely go there a little later and check it out.

37wes37

UHS operates Valley, Desert Springs, Spring Valley and now Centennial Hills and the last I knew all were using Nextel two-way radios for security related communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.