centra health DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb4cvn

Silent Key
Nowhere near a paved road, away from the maddening
Liberty University (Digital)

Took some time yesterday and grabbed all the FCC license data on Liberty University in Lynchburg, and did some monitoring today while I was running errands over in the Burg today. The attached PDF is the result of that effort.

I takes some of the UNKNOWNS posted earlier in this discussion and gives them a home.

I am using this document, in its spreadsheet form as the seed for cataloging all the DMR-NXDN-TRBO stuff in my area, which will be posted later.

Mark C.

Last edited:

Drumbum

well i have still been in search of the missing LCN with no luck.. im beginning to think its because it is a multi site between 2 hospitals is the reason for my dilemma. like i said it is very listenable in spite of something not quite right. i also changed my squelch mode in scanner to "all" and ran a few recordings and found out that a lot of the other frequencys in the system are conventional.. one they use to page rooms for baths and meds that has a ctcss tone. another that I am unable to identify what the use is that uses DCS tone

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
Wow, never thought of doing that Drum. Just had it on digital only. Will have to try that for next time I hit Lex. Thanks for the info but sorry you're still having trouble with that last one.

I do wish Uniden doing DMR would have auto LCN like my GRE 600 does on appropriate systems.

They don't even do it for LTR from what I understand which is beyond annoying after all these years of it being available.

Drumbum

these 2 are conventional 467.4875. Tone C74.4 is room bath calls and response to bed
call button
466.8500 Tone DCS731 I can't figure out what they are doing but is also part of centra

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

kb4cvn

Silent Key
Nowhere near a paved road, away from the maddening
these 2 are conventional 467.4875. Tone C74.4 is room bath calls and response to bed
call button
466.8500 Tone DCS731 I can't figure out what they are doing but is also part of centra

Just checked FCC on both of those frequencies.
No record past or present for anything licensed in Lynchburg.

But alas, that is nothing new.

Last edited:

Drumbum

They are on here as input frequencys
3ec31d5359b1e6e875ef6af2890033c8.jpg

Drumbum

TGIDs I have so far

101= Security
201= unknown
301= Maintenance
401= CT/Radiolgy/Ultrasound/MRI
402= Patient Transportation services

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
Picked up Lynchburg schools buses on 152.945 TG 1000 CC 1 TS 1 while in Lex Wednesday. Nothing else though. Same for Roanoke when I went down Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.