Central Michigan feed has added Wexford county

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I have added Wexford county for Fire/EMS and also Isabella county SO/MSP to the Central michigan feed.

Thanks for Listening

richtidd

Database Admin
I have added Wexford county for Fire/EMS and also Isabella county SO/MSP to the Central michigan feed.

Thanks for Listening

I do not see Wexford county listed for this feed.

If you want us to add it, please contact us via "Request assistance with Feed" in your fed owners page.

SCPD

QRT
Ok thanks sent that in here is a compleate list of the counties thisn feed covers.

Clare county for fire has the #1 priorty ch.

Isabella County Fire/EMS/Police/MSP

Gladwin County Fire

Roscommon County Fire

Gratiot County Fire

Osceola County Fire

Missaukee County Fire

Wexford County Fire/EMS

GLC Railroad

Part of Mecosta County for Fire.

You will also hear Clare County RC.

SCPD

QRT
Yes sir it is all on 1 feed even with Isabella so on the feed there is still a lot of dead time most counties up here might only get a few calls a day i have 10 priorty ch's set up for the FD plus you can not hear fire ground ch's unless you are a few miles away so the only FG you would hear would be Harrison Fire.

I have been watching it close to see if calls were being missed and it hasn't happened yet.

I live in 9 miles from downtown Harrison and about the same to Gladwin

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
I know that on some of the ch's come in weak that is an issue i can not help for exsample Clare county Fire uses 154.265 and so does Kalkaska County Kalkaska county has a lot of power in the towers so it will come thru when i was on Harrison Fire it came across our radios durring the fall and winter months.

Also with Mecosta county uses the 154.445 and so does Roscommon County which means Mecosta county will come in weak at times.

SCPD

QRT
I have just added some Fire ground ch's for Isabella county we will see if i can pick them up from here if so you will be able to hear fire ground from Shepard Tribal Deerfield and Sherman Nottawa FD's

SCPD

QRT
I was asked by a listener to add Wexford and Missaukee county SO also since i am between Missaukee and Isabella counties CMU Police use the Missaukee county SO ch.

Status
Not open for further replies.