Central planing rebanding has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Unlikely those are rebanded freqs - they're ony 4 mhz down from the original (if they were rebanded, the difference would be 15 Mhz), and are not originally in the 866-869 mhz region. More likely you simply found a couple more channels for the site. If they aren't on the database, please submit them.

73 Mike
860-861 is the range which will be lost if not replaced or wavered. Stewartsville apparently ask and received new freqs rather then waver the 860 range. This range is not in the 15MHz drop as that would place them at 845.xxxx. The waver likely has limits on length of use.

My city has two freqs in this range and have a waver approved until sometime this fall.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
It looks like the Stewartsville site has rebanded. I could pick up anything on the old control channel but after some looking around at the FCC site I came up with the following:

LCN

1 - 859.2375 no change
2 - 859.7125 no change
3 - 856.5375 previously 860.2375
4 - 857.5875 previously 860.7125

I know that 2 of these were also previously reported as new frequencies on the Bedford site. I haven't noticed any change on the Bedford site yet but I on the fringe of picking up either one of these sites.
John
I drove through Bedford on May 28 out of Peaks of Otter and looking at the Win500 file with a bunch of hits, they were still using the current listing. Amherst had no hits but was off the route a little so may not have scanned that site. Lynchburg apparently has not changed because the scanner logged a bunch of hits on it also.

pogbobo

I too was in Lynchburg last weekend, and everything was working just like normal

Drumbum

I have noticed some new IDs also. especially amherst. they are using ID tag 299 for rescue. I dont know witch rescue because the old rescue is still toning out too. as a matter of fact today i heard med flight patch in on to 299 under a different tag for a wreck so i was displaying 2 Ids firs was 299 and second was a 4 digit ID. But they use 299 alot

Status
Not open for further replies.