CES is over any ideas on new models HP 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvacs

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone heard any insights on HP3 model coming out soon?

Thanks

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
No. If Uniden announced something, you would find out the same time as the rest of us here.

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Where is there a reference to HP 3 or is it just speculation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Whistler Wendy hacked his account and put that up to screw with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W5RGP

yea they need to complete the current bcd436 and 536 we still dont have what was announced they would have when they came out several years ago

captainmax1

Premium Subscriber
I Believe their Flagship x36 scanners still have plenty of capability left in them and can't see Uniden releasing a new Flagship or Premium scanner in the near future. Especially since I own 4 of these scanners. I want to see the x36 scanners hardware and firmware capabilities taken to the Max before they release anything new.

allend

Premium Subscriber
Uniden of course has nothing to release right now. Everything at this company has to be quiet at this point after this whole x36 model fire storm the past couple of years with hardware related issues.

As we all know something is on their plate and being designed. Everything is on a need to know basis at this point. Maybe by Christmas 2017 or 2018 we will hear of something really awesome with a new flagship. Hopefully they take their time and fix all of the hardware related issues and make sure the design and the build goes through

Q & A with a fine tooth comb. That's my recommendation.

ten13

Premium Subscriber
Just thinking out loud: has the reported quality of the Unication radio/pagers made the "scanner industry" step back and take notice, causing them to hold off investing in new radio development and upgrades?

After all, if Unication decides to overcome some of their small limitations...and reduced the price some....they could take over the scanner radio industry all by themselves.

Just a thought.....

Status
Not open for further replies.