Chagrin Dispatch Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonya

Premium Subscriber
Can someone point out to me the departments in the East and West Chagrin system in Cuyahoga County. I know I saw it somewhere but I can’t find. The reason I’m asking is I heard a PD call to Thistledown, I know Thistledown is in N. Randle. Is N.R.P.D part of this system? I know the FD is. Is N.R.P.D still around? I remember a couple years ago that the Cuy. Sheriff were patrolling at night due to a lack of funds.

LakeErieLarry

Tonya:

Is this what you are looking for ???

Chagrin/Southeast: Bedford, Bedford Heights, Bentleyville, Chagrin Falls, Garfield Heights, Glenwillow, Highland Hills, Hunting Valley, Maple Heights, Moreland Hills, North Randall, Oakwood Village, Orange Village, Solon, Walton Hills, Warrensville Heights, & Woodmere.

SCPD

QRT
Tonya:

Is this what you are looking for ???

Chagrin/Southeast: Bedford, Bedford Heights, Bentleyville, Chagrin Falls, Garfield Heights, Glenwillow, Highland Hills, Hunting Valley, Maple Heights, Moreland Hills, North Randall, Oakwood Village, Orange Village, Solon, Walton Hills, Warrensville Heights, & Woodmere.

No that's not. It's what I posted just above.
What you posted is when they were all on the 420 convention frequencies.
Chagrin Falls does not dispatch all those frequencies on MARCS IP and didn't on UHF.
Chagrin Fall dispatches on MARCS IP a West region and an East region on two different talkgroups as indicated in the link I provided.

Last edited:

LakeErieLarry

Thank you for advising me of the change. Mr. Azalea.

I have much to learn. Sorry Tonya for the wrong info. Will, Or has this been added to the Home patrol downloads available from Uniden Mr Azalea???

SCPD

QRT
No problem

Thank you for advising me of the change. Mr. Azalea.

I have much to learn. Sorry Tonya for the wrong info. Will, Or has this been added to the Home patrol downloads available from Uniden Mr Azalea???

We all have much to learn as this stuff changes on an almost daily basis. Although Tonia didn't reply I think she figured it out. :)

Don't have a HomePatrol but I think the same thing happens as with the BCDx36HP series with Sentinal. The RRDB is updated and available for download each Monday.

Some of the info we are talking about is in the description fields and some is not. I make my own favorites lists from the main DB and change what I want to suit me. :)

...and please No Mr. Azalea...it's Ed :)

Last edited:

LakeErieLarry

Thank You

We all have much to learn as this stuff changes on an almost daily basis. Although Tonia didn't reply I think she figured it out. :)

Don't have a HomePatrol but I think the same thing happens as with the BCDx36HP series with Sentinal. The RRDB is updated and available for download each Monday.

Some of the info we are talking about is in the description fields and some is not. I make my own favorites lists from the main DB and change what I want to suit me. :)

...and please No Mr. Azalea...it's Ed :)

Ok Ed..hello I am Larry. A really new guy. Just got a Homepatrol-1 within last week or so..
I'm reading everything possible to catch on about settings and programs. Things are very different from my 17 year old Radio Shack scanner.

MotorolaDave

Can someone point out to me the departments in the East and West Chagrin system in Cuyahoga County. I know I saw it somewhere but I can’t find. The reason I’m asking is I heard a PD call to Thistledown, I know Thistledown is in N. Randle. Is N.R.P.D part of this system? I know the FD is. Is N.R.P.D still around? I remember a couple years ago that the Cuy. Sheriff were patrolling at night due to a lack of funds.

Tonya,

Below is what you are looking for. I was the one who posted it. I have verified this info with a person in the dispatch center, so I can confirm it is correct.

Also, North Randall does still have their own police department.

14470/West TG:

53XX North Randall
58XX Orange Village
76XX Highland Hills
79XX Woodmere

14492/East TG:

15XX Bentleyville
24XX Chagrin Falls (Village and Township)
35XX Gates Mills
38XX Hunting Valley
49XX Moreland Hills
82XX South Russell

Last edited:

ad8g

Feed Provider

Swipesy

You should adjust the information on your WIKI post for Chagrin Valley Dispatch - West. 99% of CVD-West is on TG 14470 and rarely on 14489.

Status
Not open for further replies.