Champaign County P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC9ACF

So I am 10 types of confused

I bought a BCD396XT and started programming

It asks me to program in a system, site, group then channels in decimal format

Site for Champaign County - Champaign County METCAD MDICE Trunking System, Champaign, Illinois - Scanner Frequencies

I set up single freq and set up sites, groups and channels and I hit scan. It stops on channels but has absolutely no sound. I tried other channels and the sound was fine, just not on this P25 system. I am very sure that I am just programming something wrong

Ok so here are my questions...sorry this will be very newb like questions

1. When I set up P25 system would it be single frequency or multi? If single, do I just use the primary? If multi, what is my step setup on band plan?

2. If single, what setting could I have wrong that allows it to stop on a channel but not hear anything

thanks for helping a lost sheep

So I am 10 types of confused

I bought a BCD396XT and started programming

It asks me to program in a system, site, group then channels in decimal format

Site for Champaign County - Champaign County METCAD MDICE Trunking System, Champaign, Illinois - Scanner Frequencies

I set up single freq and set up sites, groups and channels and I hit scan. It stops on channels but has absolutely no sound. I tried other channels and the sound was fine, just not on this P25 system. I am very sure that I am just programming something wrong

Ok so here are my questions...sorry this will be very newb like questions

1. When I set up P25 system would it be single frequency or multi? If single, do I just use the primary? If multi, what is my step setup on band plan?

2. If single, what setting could I have wrong that allows it to stop on a channel but not hear anything

thanks for helping a lost sheep

Did you just stick in the control channels or channel?

TomIL

Feed Provider
I would put in all of the frequencies to start with. Let me know if that doesn't work. It looks like the active control cannel is 853.825 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.