Change history System/Freq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPOWLD

I know this has been addressed before but I can't find it. On 3-11-2012 "Western Wayne Mutual Aid Radio Sytem shows a Change/History stating the folllowing...."Added a new news entry". My question is how do you find out who, agency, Dept. etc. Going to Western Wayne Mutual Aid Radio System doesn't tell me who. What do I do to find out? This applies to all changes.

Thanks.

kd8ati

Feed Provider
For the news entrys you just look at the latest news entry located near the top with the rest of the system information. For this particular one the news article is dated 3/11/12 and says...

Unidentified new talkgroups: 496, 1104, 1136

So it looks like someone has found these talkgroup ID's being used on this system, but is not sure what they are yet. Perhaps asking people to help ID them.

As far as other stuff goes, the talkgroups / freqs that are new are usualy highlighted in green and yellow.

I know this has been addressed before but I can't find it. On 3-11-2012 "Western Wayne Mutual Aid Radio Sytem shows a Change/History stating the folllowing...."Added a new news entry". My question is how do you find out who, agency, Dept. etc. Going to Western Wayne Mutual Aid Radio System doesn't tell me who. What do I do to find out? This applies to all changes.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.