changing banks on a Pro-96

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwing

Does anyone know how to change banks on the Pro-96 to reach all 1000 slots?

Doug

tspainiv

Shelby Co DB Admin
Database Admin
The Pro-96 only supports 500 channels at any one time. You get 50 per bank. You can't increase the number of channels in a bank....would be nice though

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
Yeah you can only get 500 channels at one time. You can have more stored throught the V-Folders though. Just takes a little time, compared to just flipping backs on the pro-94, but in the end you have the ability to store many more channels; systems.

scanjunkie

...anyway to answer your question. Like the others said, there are 500 channels. 10 banks of 50 channels each. Just push the number of the bank that you want to turn on and push it again to turn it off. The numbers that you see across the top of the display are the banks that are active.

BaLa

To Change V-Folders, be sure to save your current V-Folder First.

That was my mistake whenever I first started ,messing with V-Folders.

Program > Func > Pgm > 1 (Save) > V-Folder # You Want to save to 0-9 and '.' is also available > Enter

Program > Func > Pgm > 2 (Load) V-Folder # You Want to load 0-9 and '.' is also available

If you just got yours there is prolly nothing interesting in the other V-Folder, depeding on where you live, I dumped all my V-Folders when I first got mine.

scnnr

VintageJon said:
V-folders- hummmm... can I mananage them with Win96?

-Jon

You sure can. Very easily

With your scanner connected to Win96 program on the toolbar click on scanner then on Virtual Scanner, then on Refresh

The folder will load up with all that is programmed into the various V Folders.

If you wanted to change one of the folders with a different P96 file what you would do is
Click on write for the folder you wish to change
Find the P96 file that you wish to write to the highlighted folder
click on the file then open
then click on commit and it will write it self to the V folder.

scnnr

One thing to note. V Folder 10 is reserved for the scratch pad. "." Decimal or delay key on the scanner.

I save the way I have my scanner programmed currently in this folder for when I wish to swtich back to later on.

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.