BC246T: Changing Trunk Freq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foo9777

I have EDACS trunking. I am using Butel software to program it. At First I downed the system from this site it work very well. Now I have moved to another location which means I have to use different freq. from another tower. I used Butel software to change the trunk freq. I verified that the freq. are in the radio and I'm sure I have them in the proper LCN order. I do not receive any signal. I have programed the trunk freq in another scanner as normal freq and I do receive a signal (voice).
I must be missing something when programing the new freq. in the software for the radio. Is there more to change when doing this.
Sorry for being too wordy but I what to explain it as best I could.
Jim
BC246T

MarkWestin

Check to make sure that there are not more than one system with the same name. If you uploaded your new system to the scanner and didn't choose "Overwrite Systems with same name" or "Clear All Systems First" this can happen.

Mark

foo9777

Well guys I found my problem.......if I were to type in the correct primary control channel It would have worked the first time.
Never to old to learn.
Now I have a Pro-163 to program an EDACS trunk system into it. Doing it manually is not easy for me.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.