Kenwood: Channel Order on Kenwood D710G?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTCSZ

Hi: I am awaiting delivery of my new Kenwood D710G and have a question: I will be programming the radio with the RT systems software and I wanted to get a head start...Do the channel numbers on the D710G start with "Channel 0 " or "Channel 1"? Thanks a lot!

Steve KA1OWC

wrath

The 710g starts with zero , using the RT software you can put things in banks as you like , or you can also automatically with the software have ascending or descending order , whatever you do with the software when you first program the radio it doesn't "matter" because it is so flexible , you can change things reorganize or change profiles with just a key press, I keep 0 and 1 for the APRS & APRS for the ISS and build from there ,but like I say it's so flexible you change that in a couple of seconds , have fun with it !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

KG7LER

Premium Subscriber
Correct me if I am wrong but don't have to read the radio or it won't send to it?
I haven't had to program mine for awhile, but when I fired up my laptop it would make me read the whole program then make my changes and send them.
I have the D710GA

Status
Not open for further replies.