Channel Plans

JASII

Memory Capacity
Many years ago, the Police Call Radio Directory had a section, maybe it was section 3, that had lists of frequencies and showed the typical service for said frequencies.

I am looking for a current verison of that. What I have listed below is pretty close, but it doesn't show the typical service.

For example, you could look at 155.4750 and see it listed as PP (I think that was Public Safety-Police).

Or, 453.4000 as PL (Public Safety-Local Government). It may have even listed whether a frequency was a mobile input to a repeater, too.

I have tried different search terms and I just haven't quite found what I want, yet. I am sure it is out there and I just haven't found it.

ecps92

Many years ago, the Police Call Radio Directory had a section, maybe it was section 3, that had lists of frequencies and showed the typical service for said frequencies.

I am looking for a current verison of that. What I have listed below is pretty close, but it doesn't show the typical service.

For example, you could look at 155.4750 and see it listed as PP (I think that was Public Safety-Police).

Or, 453.4000 as PL (Public Safety-Local Government). It may have even listed whether a frequency was a mobile input to a repeater, too.

I have tried different search terms and I just haven't quite found what I want, yet. I am sure it is out there and I just haven't found it.
Those referenced pages were built upon the FCC data

Your best bet is to find the older versions of Part 90

nd5y

I am looking for a current verison of that.
There isn't one. About 30 years ago the FCC combined most of the separate radio services into Industrial/Buisness Pool (90.35) and Public Safety Pool (90.20). The only thing left is the frequency coordinator columns in 90.35 and 90.20.

Last edited: