BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Channel Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffbryce1

Premium Subscriber
Alright so whenever I want to append something to my favorites list, for example Lucas County EMS, and I append it, well it also plugs in like 5 more channels that when I click on its just numbers (Frequencies). I tried to delete them and it made the channels not work but it scans those channels like Maumee will pop up and when you click on Maumee it is just a bunch of frequencies but the scanner scans both of them when I do not want it to scan it. The scanner picks up the channel with the extra Maumee one but the second I delete the Maumee one it will not scan Lucas County EMS. Anyone have an explanation?

kd7eir

Are you referring to the Northwest Ohio Regional Public Safety System? If so, the frequencies that you are seeing are most likely the various sites for their P25 system. I am not certain of the site names for this system, but I could see Maumee being a site name, and underneath that site would be the frequencies that are broadcast from that site. If you delete those then there would be nothing for the system to scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.