Charleston (and surrounding) unknown TGIDs P800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drafin

During the tornadic activity today (04/13/20) I captured sporadic transmissions that are not listed in the database. These may be in use regularly, but I have not been using my scanners for a while. These are posted in an effort to identify and submit these TGIDs to the database. If you have any information to add please feel free to reply below. I have no recordings or audio references. All numbering scheme info below is purely based on the TGIDs being sequential, and we know this not to be the case.

Site: S9 Charleston Simulcast (State)

10396 (41 transmissions) - Ambulance traffic? This TGID falls just following Meducare. Could be an OPs TGID.
10387 (5 transmissions) - Unknown, No known number schemes.
28226 (4 transmissions) - Unknown, 282XX is a known Federal TGID numbering scheme. This could be a bit outside of those lower number parameters.
2380 (2 transmissions) - Ambulance traffic? Family Medical Transport is 2380. It makes sense that this could be an ops channel for them.
10391 (1 transmission) - More possible Meducare TGIDs
1418 (1 transmission) - Unknown - Just outside of the Hanahan TGIDs

Site: S10 Charleston Simulcast (County)

1978 (34 transmissions) - Unknown. North Charleston
1980 (16 transmissions) - Unknown. North Charleston
2014 (8 Transmissions) - Unknown. Charleston PD
2013 - See above
1944 - Just below the Charleston P&R TGIDs
2009 - Unknown
2049 - Unknown

More as I discover them.

Draf

Last edited:

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
Drafin -

Welcome back. Thanks for your post. I'll try to fill in some holes with some data that I have. Can you indicate which of these show encryption when you have a chance?

103xx talkgroups you listed are MUSC. I added some talkgroups to the database just now that you can reference.
28226 - Unknown to me, but it's in a range that's state agencies. Could be a federal agency too, I suppose, as you indicate.
2380 - Probably Family Medical Trans, but could be another medical transport service.
1418 - Probably Hanahan, as you mention. See if you can ID use based on traffic.
1978, 1980, 2009, 2013 and 2014 are probably Charleston City talkgroups. You'll need to monitor for traffic. I suspect that 1975 is not ID'd corrected in the database. It doesn't really "fit". 2013 and 2014 are probably City PD talkgroups.

Not sure about 2049.

Drafin

I gotta get my gear set back up, Brian. I was just grabbing TGIDs as they popped up and saving them. I forgot how much fun chasing TGIDs can be. I'll post further info as I come across it here.

I'll also add 1975 and see if I can confirm it as well.

Draf

Status
Not open for further replies.